Saturday, March 22, 2008

More Sewing!

Oh, we shan't talk about the knitting. Oh, no. I'm working on Fall IK's Tilted Duster, and let's just say I've been doing some elaborate swatching. Sounds better than reknitting, no?

Egh.

'member this?

Wendy Top To Be

Well, now it's this:

Wendy 4111 Top

Wrinkle-licious. And it came out okay, methinks. However, like 99% of all empire waisted tops, it makes me look a leeetle preggers and thus has not gotten any wearing yet. When will I learn?

I actually enjoyed sewing this quite a bit. I think it helped that I left the whole mess on the dining room table for a week and worked on it in little bits here and there. This helped me not make stupid mistakes. Of course, it also meant that our living area was dominated with sewing chaos for a week. Le sigh.

No comments: