Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Another Menu

Breakfast
Breakfast

Menu for the Week of May 2nd

Sunday: Skirt Steak and Zucchini Tortas, Grilled Asparagus
$12/lb skirt steak? WTF Whole Foods?

Monday: Frittata with Leftover Zucchini and Sun-dried Tomatoes, Toast

Tuesday: Crispy Pressed Tofu, Bulger with Chickpeas, Roasted Carrots with Cumin and Lime
More from The Flexitarian Table. All very, very good. I think I'm going to buy a copy after I return this to the library.

Wednesday: Sauteed Chicken Livers with Mushrooms and Pancetta, Polenta, Sauteed Spinach
Psst. Chicken livers are delicious. Particularly when cooked with pancetta, shallots, and wine. Let's keep it our little secret, though. I'd like to keep the chicken livers at $2/lb.

Thursday: Curried Lentil and Swiss Chard Stew *New Recipe*

Friday: Pancakes, Bacon, Smoothies.
My pancakes turned out well last time. Tastier than french toast and I loooove french toast.

No comments: