Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Rest of the Gifts

Rainbow Scarf

Very fun to knit scarf for my sister. Done exactly as per the pattern except I slipped the first stitch of each row. Much neater that way.

Art Binder

An "art" binder for my toddler niece. I have one for my son: it's full of page protectors. I slip in the occasional scribbled on sheet of paper for safekeeping. I imagine it will be fun to look at years from now.

Art Binder

I stamped on to a plain kraft binder. Hardest part was finding the binder (had to order from Amazon), but I think it turned out sweet.

Play Dough

I also made some homemade playdough and packaged it in spice tins.

Robot Kit

This was for my artistically-inclined kindergartner nephew. Kid loves to make things. We have that in common.

Robot Kit

I sewed up a plain robot and cut a zillion little pieces of felt for him to glue on to finish the robot.

And that almost concludes the 2010 holiday gifts. I've got one more to go pending photos.

No comments: